My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Country Grandma Cooks Up Some Pioneer Woman


No, I am not cookin up Ree. I am cooking up another one of her yummy lookin recipes. Cooking is something I love love to do. I tried out her olive spread stuff. We didn't like it. it was better as a cold dip but still not so good. But that's just us. I think it would be good with not so many green olives and more black. I am trying out her recipe for brisket. Looks good and I bought everythng she said to buy. I put in less soy sauce though but thats about it. It is in the fridge tonight and I will cook it tomorrow. I love the way she shows you how to do it. If I knew nothing about cooking I think I could learn and cook many things on her site. She takes wonderful pictures and gives perfect instructions. Well it's been another stress filled day right up until a minute ago. Heather called with bad news of her ex husband. I love him dearly. Thank God he lives in Georgia and what he does cannot hurt Christian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home