My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Meant To Do That

To be totally dull and boring that's what. I just never have any time to myself where I am really awake. And nope, this still is not one of those times. It's after 11PM. I am sleepy. But hey, not nearly as sleepy as I would be had I not passed out on the couch from 5:30 until 7:00. I was sitting there and then I was waking up. Dinner was ready at 9:30. Yuck, I hate cooking that late. Nobody woke me up. I did the same thing last Thursday night and missed all but 10 minutes of LOST. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. I only have a short time left and then Jessie will be quitting her job and having the new baby boy. Her last day at work is March 10th. Oh I will miss my little Gage. But I will not start missing him each day till around noon. I just cannot be out of bed for 15 minutes and feel like reading Clifford or Pooh. I can't even focus that early let alone see actual words. I have never been a morning person. I come alive at night like a bat or a night crawler. I love to be up all night. When the kids were little I found that if I could just outlast them I could clean house and do laundry in record time. You can do alot when you aren't wiping a butt or stopping a fight or feeding someone every 10 minutes. And then, if after staying up late and getting all that work done, you can manage to get up before they do you can have maybe one cup of coffee in your clean home. But drink fast, you know how early those little guys get up. They gotta, they have alot of messes to make and not enough daylight to get it all in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home