My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, December 14, 2007

How Many Days Till Christmas? Happy Birthday Natalie


I just can't catch a break this year. I have no time to even be here but I need to. Yesterday my granddaughter Natalie turned 2 yrs old. Happy Birthday Natalie.

Today is my daughter-in-law Jessicas birthday. It was also the day they found out the sex of the baby. She is 23 wks along. The baby that Gage has been calling Honey and Joey named Lilly, has turned out to be a boy. That's 6 grandsons. That's alot of boy power.

Finally got a tree last night. We have never waited so late to get a tree. There's been no time and money is a problem this year. But it is all working out. I have so much left to do that I just don't feel all that in the mood this year. Hope I get in the mood and fast. Gage and I have been making decorations and reading Christmas stories together and he loves it. Cady wants Guitar Hero 3 this year and my job is to get out there and find it. None left at Walmart. I hate Walmart. Don't we all? Cady never asks for much and so I really want her to have this game. Joe and Cady are going some time this week-end to Plainview Texas to visit his mom. She is going to a nursing home on Tuesday and this is the last time to go home for Joe. He grew up in that old house. I cannot go because we have too many animals to care for. I will be happy to be alone for one night. Thats about all I will get. Seems like I was born to babysit. Ahh well, what can I do, I'm a grandma. Saturday night I will have 3 kids here. Madison and Seth and Christian will be here and we will bake and have fun. Maybe I will get my camera working and take a few pictures. For now, I'm off to find a game!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

You HAVE been busy!

I love that the kids named the baby before they knew what he was. That's so cute. Hopefully those names don't stick, haha.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home