My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, November 19, 2007

ROAD TRIP Part 2







You can see by the pictures we all had a great time. and they all lived happily ever after.

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Debi,
There is a lot of love in these Road Trip pictures and more love on the actual Road Trip. I was glad to hear from you. I was thinking about you last night.

Maybe Santa still comes to your house because you are good and have such a big heart.

3:04 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

I'm going to sound like a total knucklehead here, but I'm so happy I found your blog address again!! You hadn't left it in my blog comments in a long time, and I've been looking for it for months. (Well, not constantly for months, but you know what I mean, ha!) I just happened to comment on Michelle's blog (Zoromski) just after you last night, and I saw your link. Whew!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Also, I hope you and your family have a fantastic Thanksgiving. I've been going through your posts and everyone looks great. The kids are so sweet. :o)

6:24 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

The photos are great. I always cry at the airport. I can't contain the tears. They just start flowing...
The kids are so gorgeous. I'm glad that everyone made it home in one piece :)

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home