My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Gene!


Hoping your day was filled with all the joy and happiness you so rightly deserve. Didn't Molly just have one also? You ladies have made my life richer and made me laugh on so many occasions. I hope I pass some of that back to you. All this time I thought that picture was of your daughter and her own baby girl. It's you isn't it? Hey, nothing gets past me. It only took me a whole year to figure that out. Sharp as a tack I tell you. All the best to you. love, deb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Deb! I had a lovely day. Actually it started yesterday since Sarah and Mark came by for dinner and a visit. Today Sarah and I shared my lunch hour and even managed to pay a little visit to some shops in town. Then this evening Willi surprised me with a night out. Yes, that is my favorite picture of Sarah and I from back in the day. I think it must be hers also. It sure seems like a long time ago. And then, I guess it was!

Gene

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home