My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Why Do Today What You Can Put Off









I keep meaning to post but things get in the way. I have so much to blog about that I will never get it up here. Everything I do is a potential post. Every picture I take is taken just to use on my blog. I am constantly writing my new post in my head as I drive. I am finding out that posts get old fast like pudding. It goes from great to soupy in a short period of time. What was funny is now not worth a mention. I totally enjoyed reading my favorite bloggers everyday during the month of November. To all of you who participated in NaBloPoMo( I liked Mollys version best, NaBloPaintMo) I thank you for keeping me entertained all those nights. It is amazing how attached a person can become to people they will never meet. There are only a few of you who visit me here and so each of you are pretty special to me.



Here are a few pictures of Cady through the years that Joe just scanned for me. I want to do a post on each of my 5 kids. 2 are Cady and Sara and 1 is Cady and Billy and then theres Cady in Georgia at Heathers wedding and 1 on the beach at Tybee Island.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

I couldn't agree more about how we get attached to people through the blogosphere. It really is fantastic to connect with people you might never have connected with.

I love the kitten picture. (And speaking of kittens, I can hear that my toddler has caught my cat. Ruuuun!)

:o)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I love my blog buddies and the little community that I have. I love seeing photos, too, and getting a glimpse into a everyone's lives.
I can't believe how fast our kids grow. Great photos. :)

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My posts get old like pudding, too. By the time I get home I have forgotten what I was going to write about.

I agree about getting attached. I worry when I don't see a post and am always glad to get those e-mails.

I burnt myself out on Nablo. Nothing seems worth posting about now. But I'm working on it.

Gawilli

7:24 PM  
Blogger Damama T said...

HI! It's me again. I love what you said about continuously writing posts in your head. I do that, too! And with the same end result - nothing sounds good enough to put on "paper" when I sit down to type! Too crazy, huh!?!

Oh - and by the way, about the picture scanning thing. Did you know that if you have film developed you can get a disc made so that you can post the pics off the disc? You don't have to have a digital camera to do it, either. My digital broke and rather than buy a new one I've just been using disposables and having discs made.

OK - shutting up now and going to bed.. maybe... after a few more of your entries. LOL!!

http://damama2all.blogspot.com/

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home