My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Maxfield Parrish



Every year I spend time at Christmas looking at my favorite Christmas art. Maxfield Parrish will really get you in the mood. The way he uses certain hues of blue is my favorite thing about him. Well maybe not. I love his vanilla sky clouds too. Check him out and give your eyes a treat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Maxfield Parrish. My daughter introduced me to his paintings. He was quite an interesting fellow as artists go. I am not as familiar with the winter scenes. I have one ready to hang in my office of a beautiful sunset. Thanks for the eye candy.

Gawilli

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home