My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Books From Biddie



Thank you Biddie for sending Gage these wonderful books. I have read them both over and over and over. He gets to my house at 7:15 each morning. By 7:30 he has found his books and begging for me to read. What a nice thing for you to do, thank you. Check out the door decor from Gage. Crayons are tough to get off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Great photos! I am so glad that he likes them so much! maybe it's time to add to the library, though...You must know those two by heart.
Tell Gage that I LOVE the photos :)

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gage is a beaut! Books are good to have as friends. And so is Biddie.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home