My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thank you Biddie


I am not sure I rock enough to get the Rock Award. I wish I was more consistant and an all round better writer. Maybe this is a way for me to get off my duff and make some much needed improvements, So thank you Biddie(Life Or Something Like It). I enjoy your posts a great deal and find you a very caring person. My family just called me from Newport beach. I am so excited.

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Well, I absolutely believe that you are a rockin' blogger!
I'm glad that you enjoy my posts, and just so you know, the feeling is mutual! I love the photos of your family. Keep them coming!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Congratulations Debi,
You do ROCK.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you certainly do rock! Congratulations!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home