My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Who Are "They"?


Thinking maybe I should post a picture of the family I am speaking of this day. This is my oldest child, Heather, her husband Jimmy and kids Oldest is Christian, middle boy is Seth and baby Natalie. This is the part of my giant family that is in Calif right now. The only one missing from this pic is Cady .You know who she is. I have so many people in my family that I think it's hard for you to know who I am talking about. I will finally have Joe show me how to add Links here and then it will be easier. I don't know why I have never wanted to learn except that I am pretty sure I haven't much room left on the harddrive of my brain and I worry about crashing. No, really. Oh and one more thing, I know my son-in-law would like me to tell you that since this pic was taken he has joined Weight Watchers and lost about 26 lbs. I am very proud of him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I love seeing photos of the people that I learning about. It's going to take me forever to everyone straight, though!
BTW, Go, Jimmy!!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home