My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

YIPPY


As of a few minutes ago my family entered Calif. They drove half way yesterday and spent the night in Phoenix. My son-in-law, Jimmy said it rained from the time they hit Arizona yesterday.Today is fine. Southern Arizona is another place that I do not like. The heat never ends. Never. The great thing is you are just a few hrs from the Calif border. The kids will be playing on the beach before sunset today. Tomorrow at this time they will be deep into Disneyland. Cady was so sad about leaving Joe and I but is now feeling pretty darn excited. It's been many years since I went there. When Heather was a little girl we lived close enough to the park to be able to hear the fireworks every night at 9:00. I love it there and would move in and live there if I could. They promised to call me after they got off "The Pirates of The Carribean". They recently added Jack Sparrow to the pirates there and that should make it even better. Much as I wish I was there it's so great knowing my kids and grandkids are going to go to "THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home