My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Da Plane,Da Plane





Here are a few pictures of us at the airport yesterday. I say us but you know I mean "them." Someday I will wish I would have been in a few shots. But not today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Great pictures at the airport Debi. Daddy D and I are off to Indianapolis today to visit our family. We will be driving the carthough not flying in a plane.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I normally hate having my photo taken, too. I don't mind with the digicam, tho. I get to approve every and all photos before they are printed! LOL.
It's the only way to do it!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home