My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Chili Rellenos






While looking through the gazillion pictures I have on my computer I came across these wonderful chili photos. I don't know why I never posted them as I took them for that reason. Chili season is almost upon us again and I can smell them roasting as I type. Beer and or wine is a must for proper chili roasting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Oh yum, those look delicious.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh these look so good! I'll bring the beer!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm, chilli!!!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there...thanks for playing Fun Monday. Sorry I'm so late in flying by. I can almost smell the chilis roasting. Rellenos are just about my favorite meal. What time is dinner?

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home