My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

In A Book

This is 1970-71 at our big house in Riverside ,California. That is my boyfriend Jody. He and I talk several times a month and I still have that bed. The 3 legged table in the background is sitting by my bed now holding my reading lamp. I may be too sentimental but I love to have a few pieces of my past.

It wasn't until just now that I noticed I have not posted since last Monday. My problem is that I wait until too late at night and then I am too tired to be anything but dull. I figure if I am going to be boring I may as well be silent. And there you go. I read a great book this week and I wish I was still reading it. I have been going through a phase of longing for my hippie days. Never really left them all the way but enough to make me miss them. Peter Coyote's book," sleeping where I fall" is the book. Made me homesick for the old days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Great photos! I have an old boyfriend that I have just recently 'found' again. I like to have a few pieces of my past, too.
Guess I'm just a big old softie.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home