My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, July 07, 2007



Watching Live Earth. Don't just sit there, get up and turn off a few lights. Joe and I are trying to find more ways to get with the Green program.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're working on it too.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Good idea.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

I've replaced most of my bulbs with those expensive, curly flourescent ones which give off almost no heat (which incandescent bulbs waste most of their energy on) but alas, I still am using the air conditioner...

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home