My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Fight Is On


Okay, I will probably regret it but I'm going to my son's fight. It's the only time he's had a fight here in his hometown. I know it's probably a mistake for me to be there. The rounds are few and short so maybe it won't be too horrible. I don't believe that either.

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Is your son in the picture? What kind of fighting does he do? Since you mention, that this is the only time that he is fighting in his hometown, he must be traveling to different venues.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Oh man, I went along to a tournament my cousins were in a few years back. It was kickboxing. As a nurse, I cringed with every creek of a bone....hope you enjoy the time, and your son comes out on top.

4:38 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Hi Molly. Yes that's my son in the center of the pic.Billy Harcrow. He's the son with the new baby. Cazzie,I hope to sit far enough away so as not to hear any bones or see any blood. I told him he better not get cut while I am there.He expects me to sit ringside. I don't think I can take it. This may be one of his last fights. His wife told me today they may be moving up to Ruidoso.he got a job offer he may just take. It's only about 45 min away but it's far enough. That's soo alright with me.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

Is he one of those authentic fake wrestlers or is this that ultimate fighting stuff?

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home