My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Duck Update


Oh, he didn't die.(March 17th post) I expected him to come home in a box but no. Vet figured since Cady works for a vet and knows how to give injections he would send home meds and see if Aflac could make a comeback. Well, he is better. Joe made him his own little cage up off the ground. He gets a shot everyday before Cady makes her mad dash to the bus. (if she gave herself 2 extra minutes she would be fine. Guess she likes the sport of it) Anyhow, today Joe came home for lunch and decided duck needed a bit of a wash. He just hosed him off a little. He was looking dirty since being away from the pool. I looked out on this and thought the duck looked pitiful. Like a drowned rat. I mentioned to Joe he was maybe too wet. (okay,I know, he's a duck!) Next time I looked out the backdoor Joe was blowdrying the poor thing. He didn't get to eat as it took an hr to get the duck just right. Wish Cady hadn't taken the batteries out of my camera for her walkman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home