My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

You Will Be Missed



Larry "Bud" Melman, one of my favorite old guys has passed away. I loved when he did his "Toast On A Stick" routine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Was this the guy that used to appear on David Letterman?

I have sort of resurrected my old blog, Return of the White Robin. Come over for a visit.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Hi Debi,
David Letterman had a nice tribute about Larrt "Bud" Melman on the other night. I just happened to catch it...hardly ever watch Letterman these days.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

This man looked like a friendly and very funny man. I watched some old coedy routines here on fre to air last night, they were all Old English Comedy Shows, one of them was a Benny Hill Special, I thought, initially, that this man was him. But I know Benny died years ago, aqnd I bet this man "Bud" was of better character both on stage and in real life than dirty old Benny ever was!
Looking down a few entries I see you have great taste in music, and a menagerie of animals ans a large family, I will keep posted here, it all looks too exciting to miss :)

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home