My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We Are Family




Had a great Easter. Stayed up until 2 a.m. chopping strawberries and dying eggs and making potato salad. Why can't I ever get it together at a decent hour? There have been years where we were hiding eggs at sunrise.There are so many people in our family that it's hard to cram everyone into the same place. About 20 people I think. The weather could have been better but at least it let us go outside. The kids hunted for about 90 eggs. Whats next? Mothers Day I think. My Moms funeral was the day before Mothers Day 26 years ago. I miss her every day. Hope everyone had a great day with family and friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

As you know, we did have a grand day. There is only 7 in our little family, but that is okay. We have a little house.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home