My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Joe






















Today is my sweety's birthday. Unfortunately he and I are both about to die from the worst hayfever ever. He's never had it before. He had to sleep on the couch last night sitting up just to breathe. Looks like he is doing the same tonight. He sounds like a bullfrog when he talks. We are going to have his birthday on Friday. I was talking about starting my list of "100 Things". This is a good time to start. Today Joe turned 39 yrs old. Last month was my birthday and I turned 54. God, how can I possibly be that old? So anyway, Thing #1 about me that you didn't know is that I am 15 yrs older than my husband. He came along and saved my life. We met while both working in a Chinese Restaurant. It was a beautiful place. We were good friends for a very long time before things got serious. I'm too sleepy to go into the big story. We have been together for 18 yrs and married for 15. We got married here in our house in front of the fireplace and next to the Xmas tree. Dec 28th. This is the longest I have ever lived anyplace in my life. Cady has lived here since she was 6 weeks old. It is home. I can smell rain coming in across the desert. It is a fantastic smell. Sage bushes and mesquite. Well, good night all. ps, I have no clue why all those cakes are there,I only put one. ah hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home