My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

In This Corner,,my baby


My son Billy,the cage fighter. I do not like it and have never seen him fight. He just sent me a few pictures that are going on the poster for the next fight in April. He keeps bugging me to come to watch him. I never missed a game when he was playing basketball. He and one other guy were the whole team. He was so good. It makes no damn difference to me that he is 27 yrs old. I know me,I know what would happen if someone hit him and drew blood. He would wish I wasn't there. No matter how old my kids are,in myheart they are my babies. The only ticket I have even received was for threatening to beat up an officer of the court for trying to handcuff and take my son Joey. To see Billy fight I would have to be sedated. This will be the first fight here in his hometown and he knows everyone. There will be a good crowd,I don't need to be there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frema said...

My friend Jason is a fighter, and I've seen him in action a few times. I thought I'd hate it, but it's really fun!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home