My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Warning, Extreem Fugly


Okay, normally I would not bother but this just about blinded me. This woman has no friends and nobody loves her. If they did they would have done whatever they had to do to keep her from leaving the house in this.

2 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Yep. This is very sad.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Yes, that is extreme...but maybe she has lots of friends that will love no matter what she wears. We can only hope.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home