My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

re on the fugly

Ah Molly, you have such a mo betta way of looking at things than I do. But still, I think people should love you enough to try to protect you from yourself. On the other hand,that I should have a body that I could even consider a dress like that,,ah well. I wish there were a place to write you. I do love you and Gene always droppin by. I have come to expect you ,ya know?

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

The dress is really awful even if it wasn't falling off of her well-endowed boobs. Plus, she seems to be long in the tooth to be flaunting all of that. On the other hand, as a person with rather long teeth, I probably worn a few unfashionable get-ups. I enjoy stopping by a few blogs including yours even though my own blog posting seems to be waning. Thank you for the kind thoughts.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home