My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update




Thank you for your concern. It is comforting to know you are out there caring. Cady is just laying around today and drinking lots of water. Jody left Lubbock at 1:30 and will be here in about 2-3 hrs. Yesterday wore me down. I had so much I wanted to get done before he arrived. Now I just don't have the energy. For some reason though I stayed up till 2 painting a kitchen chair and then spent what little time I had this morning putting on a second coat and then recovering the cushion. Why? It looks real nice but there was no need to do it now. I should have been making a shopping list and I should be shopping right now.I did color my hair. I messed up the time since I was working on the chair. My hair is a reddish color now.It's usually blondish. If I don't color it then it is grayish. Tomorrow night is the concert. I am so excited. But tonight I need to find food to feed everyone. I am sleepy and wish they would all eat peanut butter and jelly. The kids are so excited to see uncle Jody. It is an odd old friendship we have he and me. In 1969 I was madly in love with him. So were many other young hippie type girls. He tried to spred himself around to as many as he could. After the birth and death of our baby the strain was too great and we broke up. I ended up married to his best friend.( my ex-hubby Billy) I think that it is grand that we are old friends/brother and sister now. My husband is good friends with both Jody and Billy. So we will all gather together and break bread( if I finally buy some) this week-end and enjoy being old friends and family and whatever else it is that we are. This is the first time that Jody will meet his little namesake. Here is a picture grandpa Billy took last night of baby Jody.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I love this story of old loves and such. I think it is awesome that you have maintained relationships with people in your past like this. So many people get stuck with bitterness and hatred towards people they used to be intimate with. I think we are all human beings here on this planet that need to find ways to forgive and move forward. I hope all is going well with your daughter. Looks like she might be in the homestretch now???

6:50 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

So, how are Cady and Isabella? I hope that everything is ok..I will keep praying.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home