My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Who is Stellan?







And why should you pray for him. Well if you have not heard of him you are out of the loop and need to go to his moms blog and read up. I have been following his story for a while. When I read todays last post I burst into happy happy tears. This is such an amazing story and it seems that half of the world knows about him. Thank you God, Stellan and his mom are flying home tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home