My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

My Family and Me
























































Today is my long awaited appointment with the physical therapist. Joe is taking off work to drive me the 85 miles to Las Cruces. It has been 6 weeks of waiting. I hope something good comes from this day. I may be setting an appt for a shot in my back. If it will make the pain less then I will do it. Maybe he will send me to the gym. That would be nice. Joes new job is great. What a difference it makes when you know for sure that you can buy toilet paper. I mean really. I even have food stocked up in the big freezer. The bad thing is that we never see him. He works 12-14 hour days. He is happy and thats all that matters today. Here are pics of what we have been up to lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Oh, look at Cady! She is so big with baby now! And glowing.
I`m happy that you are able to buy tp and stock your freezer. I know how big these little things really are.
I hope that this works for you..At least you and Joe get to spend time together when you go for your appointments. Think of it as a date :) I hope that you get some pain relief, too.

2:06 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Biddie your pkg arrived today. Cady loived the shirts. I will take a pic of her in them. The baby head bands are too sweet. Is it amazing to think that we will have a tiny girl here soon. She has about 13 wks to go. I will have to find you something special.Last month Molly sent Cady a box with a ton of baby girl clothes in it. My blog friends have been so kind to us. it is a wonderful thing to be able to make friends with you gals and love you and your famlies even though we may never sit around the same table and talk and laugh. So many of you are always there for me and it means so much.The world is filled with many good hearted people. It is sad that the bad folks get so much press.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home