My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Super Cute







The last time I got talked into watching a movie that my kids loved it was Borat. I didn't just hate it, I HATED IT. Time has passed, Cady brought home a flick she wanted me watch with her. Okay, I'll take a chance. The movie was Superbad. I really loved it. Okay, I could have passed on some of the ucky language but still. I love Michael Cera from Juno. But my favorite character is Mclovin. I love the kid. Didn't we all go to school with that guy? Christian is now working twice a week with Cady so he is here over night so they can hop to it early. He's 14 now and I am sure if he is allowed to watch South Park and Jackass then he can see Superbad. Let me just say for the record that I will not allow those 2 shows to be viewed by anyone in my house. I could go on but why? Tomorrow is my 2nd appt with Dr Feelgood. I have to drive 100 miles just to get my pain meds. I complained about him today to the nurse at my Dr's office. Maybe he will be a bit less underwhelming tomorrow. I need the pain meds for now. I want to get the shot that may make my back numb enough to go off the meds. I am all for that. I just have to trust the person plunging a large sharp pointy object into my spine. I want to trust this guy. But for now I do not. I am taking my camera with me. The waiting room is full of strange folk. Heather is taking me. She is not too good at putting up with nasty dirty crackhead types. This will be an interesting day for sure. Hey, I'm just trying to look on the bright side ya know? I'll take us to lunch. Okay, nite nite.

2 Comments:

Blogger CrystalChick said...

You always find a good thing to balance out a bad. Hope your appt. goes well tomorrow.

I also did not like Borat. Maybe I just didn't get it?? But I do think I have a good sense of humor so I'm not sure what it was about that one people liked so much.

We saw the new Night at the Museum at the theater today. It was funny and cute. We want to see UP too. And my girlfriend might be getting free passes for Land of the Lost. I watched the t.v. show when I was young. Silly, huh? LOL

Have a great weekend.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

How was the appointment? How are you feeling?
I liked Superbad, too. It was better than I expected it to be...
I loved Land Of The Lost, too. I have all three seasons on dvd, and I am dying to watch them...If only someone in this house would watch it with me :(
How is Cady??

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home