My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Worried Grandma

Cady and I spent 8 hrs at the hospital today. She was spotting and cramping this morning. I told her to throw on some clothes and away we went. We are home now but I am worried sick. They gave her (really have no clue how to spell this) breathane and here we are. Will catch you up tomorrow. Please pray that Isabella will stay put for a while longer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Oh no! I hope she's doing okay. Keep us updated. I was on brethine too (I butchered the spelling also, I'm sure) to stop my premature labor with both KJ and Jack. It made me shake like crazy and I hated it. Make sure she rests!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Take care, Debi. I am thinking of you, Cady, and Isabella.

1:09 PM  
Blogger CrystalChick said...

My daughter gets a shot every week to help her carry to term because her first child was born 2 months premature. Amazing things can be done today. She's not due until October though so I'm not past the worrying stage yet.

Hope all is well with Cady and the baby. Isabelle was one name my daughter picked but I think has now settled on Sierra.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home