My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Please Join In and Pray For Stellan.







I took this pic back in April for Stellans collection. He is back in the hospital. His heart rate was up to 270 beats a minute. I had lots of pictures of the kids and Cadys growing baby belly. But for tonight it doesn't seem right. Please take a minute or even more and pray for this baby boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I am praying for Cady and her baby, but I will pray for Stellan, too. Poor wee thing...I will keep everyone in my prayers :)

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home