My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Girls Day Away


Way away. Tomorrow my daughter Heather and I, are going out of town. Las Cruces actually.I have been saving babysitting money and she has cash she has been socking away for a purse, she decided to buy clothes instead. Dillards is having great sales right now and we are headin out. We never do this. First, I never buy clothes. Whatever is on sale at Walmart as I wander by. But recently I have lost near 38 lbs. I can fit into smaller clothes. Even my sons noticed and thats a big deal. Last yr at this time we were over there shopping for Joeys wedding and we took note on how great the sale was and we were coming back next yr. Well, it's now next year. Knowing me I will come back with nothing for me. But I am really going to try not to spend it all on clothes for Cady. She would prefere I would get some clothes for me. I just never like to spend money on nice things when I still just look fat in nice clothes. Well I am not thin or even near that neighborhood but I am much improved over last year. It will be nice to drive over there with just baby Natalie. We can do whatever we want. Wander through the mall and eat where we like. Already I can feel the guilt. There are people in need of food and I spend money on me. Cripes! I'm goin and that's it. ps, I just found this old picture of Heather and I when she was 1 yr old. That 31 years went way too fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home