My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!

I have to admit it. I love the Academy Awards. I have watched since I was a little girl. Since whenever they first became televised. My mom and dads families both worked and lived in Los Angeles, my moms father worked at MGM. He was a cook in the commissary. When we were little there were always great stories and gossip about this star or that and I was hooked. My mom bought her first collie dog from Rudd Weatherwax, the man who owned Lassie. Well, the group of Lassies. Did you know the origional Lassie was a boy? Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your evening. Wish I had seen all of the films. I have only seen Juno. Nope, I don't get out much. Yesterday was heaven. Have a good one all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home