My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

and the award for the worst dressed couple.....


It's 2/3 of the way through and there have not been too many really great moments. I hope things pick up. I did love that John Stewart gave the girl who was part of the winning duo for Song Of The Year, her chance to have her say. (yes, I have no way with words) I have much more to say about the ever important clothing choices. My usual choice of day wear is a flannel shirt and ugg boots, so you know I am way into the whole fashion thing. But some of the things I have viewed tonight are pretty funny and I love it. These people make me feel okay about myself. I love Daniel Day Lewis. He stars in 2 of my favorite films. My Left Foot and Last Of The Mohicans. But still, I am thinking he and his wife were dressed by the same stylist. How else could they both be so awful, right down to their shoes?P.S. Okay, after watching Daniel win his 2nd Oscar I have something I must add. I do love his earrings, though I like men to wear just one.( my husband is from Texas and Texan men don't wear earrings cuz they are not girly boys) I must also say that his speech was good and gee he has a beautiful and loving smile. And I was wrong, that wasn't his wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home