My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

And A Wonderful Day Was Had By All





Too sleepy to write but I will share a picture or 3. Merry Christmas to all my friends. I love you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Damama T said...

Sweet pics! And in that last one, your daughter looks WAY too young to have three children already! ;o)(Did you enjoy those grandbabies enough for us nanawanabees?)

XOXO and Merry Post Christmas Recovery!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! Fun pictures.

8:15 AM  
Blogger debi said...

damama t-you just made my day. The last picture is of myself holding 3 grandsons.LOL, I wish I was too young!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Love the photos. Everyone looks so happy! Thinking of you -
Biddie xx

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home