My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, October 29, 2007

There's No Place Like Home



Especially if it's in La Luz. Joey and Jessie closed on their home today. Their very first one. It's about 12 yrs old and about a 3 minute ride from my house. it has a few things that need doing. Joey builds houses and cabins and knows how to do all the work himself. He has already ripped out all the baseboards and molding and painted almost the entire house. It's not too big and not too small. The house payment is the same as the rent they were paying on their apt. The backyard is huge. He is so excited he can hardly wait to get all moved in.. I don't know how he managed it but he was allowed to have the keys and get a head start on the painting. Before I could get a pic the realestate woman came and took down the SOLD sign.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

That is such good news! How exciting!
That's Gage's mom and dad, right? Is he excited? I am so happy for them. It's nice to hear some good news!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home