My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Time Is Not On My Side






17 years ago this morning at 9:35 my little Cady Rachelle was born. I cannot believe that so many years have gone by so quickly. I had planned on posting about her birth but it took my husband a while to scan my pictures and now I am falling asleep. I am so blessed to have this sweet hearted person come into my life. Happy Birthday Baby. The top pic is Cady and Sara,Cady in box of apples,Cady on the beach in Savannah, Georgia, Cady and brother Billy and just Cady playing on some incredible green shag carpet. Ugh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I hope that I'm not too late to say Happy Birthday Cady!

17 this year..man, time flies. It just goes by too quickly, doesn't it?

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home