My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It Was Hard Enough For Me To Let Her Turn 16




This is Cady at her party last year. This years party is on Saturday. I was hoping that we could just do family this year but no luck with that. I will post that party when it happens. and no, i did not mean to post the same pic twice. i am sooo sleepy guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I hear you there! :0)

How many people will be at the party? Is she excited? Ooh, I bet that it will be fun! I wish that I could be there..not that I was invited, but still.....Happy Birthday Cady!!!!!!

12:05 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Biddie, you are invited. I just wish you could come.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home