My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY




Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world


You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Amen...Happy Birthday John

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, John.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Happy Birthday, dear John....

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home