My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, October 29, 2007

My Favorite Picture of My Husband



There are other things I was going to post but for now, I want to post this. Joe hates this pic but I love it. Also found this baby pic of Cady. Lynne and I had just gone apple picking so it must have been Oct 9th. She was just a week away from her first birthday. If she had a beard and mustache she would be her daddys twin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

LOL. I bet that Cady is glad that she doesn't have a beard and moustache.
Just sayin.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home