My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Please Pray



Leaving for 3 days to help my daughter and just wanted to make this quick post. The fires in Calif are heartbreaking. I am a native Californian. Lots of my family and old friends are there. Watching Running Springs burn on the news last was so hard.Whatever would we do without firefighters? What brave and amazing people they are. The entire sight is just terribly sad. We are so blessed who are sitting at our computers in the safety of our own homes. I pray that this brings out the best in people as it always seems to. If given the chance most people will reach out and help their neighbor even if they have never met. God Bless you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Yes, the fire storms must be horrific. Those people are in my thoughts and prayers.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home