My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cadys Birthday






I am a bit toasted so this will be short and sweet. Had a nice time. It was a bit like dinner at the asylum. Lots of voices and laughing,kids everywhere. Food cooking,the sound of the creek running in the background,me going crazy trying to make it nice for Cady.Teenagers make me nervous.They behaved. Lynne brought her new boyfriend out. She was married to husband Jake for 30 years (creep nobody ever liked)so this was no small thing.Boyfriend Lloyd is the step brother of my boyfriend Robbie, from back in the late 60's when I was about 16 yrs old. Lynne and I have known him forever. He is one of the "old gang" as our kids call it. Having people from the old gang is comforting. It feels like home if you can go there. I am so glad he and Lynne are together. It's a long story but Lynne found him on the internet and I got his phone # and gave him a ring. One thing led to another and Lloyd and Lynne are a "thing". She was not looking for anything anymore and is very surprised that she is so happy. He has his drawbacks, such as he lives on stress. He works as a consultant and does alot of political work. Lynne is not a person who does stress. Thats why she attracts stress people like Lloyd and myself. Lloyd is much worse than myself. He makes her happy and even though he wants her to move to another town I am all for it. Even though I cried and begged her not to go. I am a big girl and have to buck up. Cady had a fun night and has her friend spending the night. Didn't take many pics cuz I was drinking and having fun and didn't feel like it for a change. Nope, I wasn't exactly drunk, I was just happy. The entire family was here and what a gang. Gosh, there are so many of us it freaks me out. I love em though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

OMG! That cake! No wnats to know why I don't make cakes like that! LOL. Is it homemade? Please say no. Is there anything that you can't do???
Sounds like everyone had a great time :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Biddie has a good point. You do seem to be a woman of many talents, Debi.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party! Lynne looks very happy. My mom used to say that for every Jack, there's a Jenny - you just have to find them! You are so lucky to have such a crowd!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home