My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Twice In The Same Week!

Last Tuesday night Joe and I actually went out alone. A L O N E. I had won a drawing at the bank for a dinner at a cool place we have never been to. A restaurant in an old victorian home that is just over 100 yrs old. Joe and I love any and everything old so we were in heaven. We paid all our bills this week and we are broke-ola. Joe just called and told me to get ready cuz he did a side job today and we are goin back to "Memories". I have to admit, I feel guilty not taking Cady. No, she wouldn't even want to go but that's not the point. The point is that I always feel guilty if I do anything and don't include my daughter.I will try to enjoy myself even though.
Lynne and I are supposed to spend this week-end sewing at her house. We would usually be doing our John Lennon birthday apple-fest this week-end but we decided to sew this year.Lynne is making drapes and I am making a dress for baby Madison. If it turns out nice I will make another one and give it to Natalie. They are almost 2 years old. That was a fast 2 years. I love to have my friend to share special times with.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope you enjoy yourself. You certainly deserve it!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I always feel guilty when we go out alone, too. Just part of being a mom, I guess. I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself. You deserve it!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

I have been away, and you have posted a few times that I missed. Daddy D and I did not go out much when raising our children either. Now, it is just the two of us; we do get out occasionally.

You will have to post a picture of the dress for Madison.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home