My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where Does The Time Go?


I have no time to post but I do not want to see 'The Asscrack of Dawn" as my last post anymore.I am doing dishes and laundry and keeping up with Gage who is busy watching Dora right now. I have been helping my ex husband care for his old auntie and it has become a bigger job than I thought it would be. She needs to be in an home as she is deep in dementia. I wash her clothes and do her dishes and cook her bacon and eggs and juice. She has no clue what my name is and calls me "that girl". She smokes constantly and I am gagging while I work. She breaks my heart. I have pictures and other news but they have to wait till I get my kitchen clean and make an applesauce cake. It's fall. Yippy! The best time of year. I want to bake apple everything in the fall. Soon it will be time for Lynne and Cady and I to go up the mt. to pick apples. Have a great day my dear friends.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know how I ran across you, or why I am interested, but I think I want to kiss your preferably unwashed feet. Give me your e-mail address, and I will come back and look for it here, ma'am. Do it like footyummie AT lonelywife DOT net so it'll get on here, and I will come visit you.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Umm, ok. That guy sounds creepy.

Glad to see you back. I should get you to send me the recipe for applesauce cake. It sounds awesome!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a rather large amount on your plate right now. Please take care of you amidst all your taking care of others, Deb.

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, too. This morning I noticed the Oak leaves are starting to drop. Pretty soon we will be raking them up. I seem to have missed summer somewhere along the way.

Thinking of you.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home