My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Fun Monday





I didn't remember it was comin up Fun Monday again.I actually took pics of my kitchen for last Monday. Going to show you my curtains I sewed by hand but changed my mind. Last Monday the kitchen was clean. Today, not so much.I didn't realize it until now just how many pictures I have taken in my kitchen.We have lived in this house for almost 17 yrs. I have painted that poor kitchen many strange colors in that time. Everytime I paint I also have to make new curtains.I don't like the blah color of my curtains this time and I will be sewing new ones soon.Our floors are horrible, the ceiling leaked last summer during the monsoons and I have never finished my last paint job on the poor cabinets.I will get it done eventually. I am posting last weeks clean and this weeks dirty kitchen.I noticed only a few posted dirty dishes.I thought it would be more FUN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Hi Debi,
Almost everything that you post seems fun including your kitchen. Will you be joining us for the next Fun Monday? Next Monday's event is at my place. Can I add you to the list?

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home