My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Fun Monday






It didn't start out too fun but I guess it will be better tomorrow. What's the trouble you ask? Teenage daughter. I was thinking the ugly years would pass us by with Cady. Looks like I was dreaming.

Okay, fun. I just had this all done and it took forever. My connection crapped out and here I am again. Takes all the fun out of it. The toilet is not finished. The magazine holder and the dustpan seem to have been made when I was heavy into my jadeite phase. I love that creamy green. The lampshade is not my best work. I don't like the blue ribbon that the beads are on. But the beads are beautiful and I had to have em. I ignore the blue. The"I LOVE YOU" picture was made by my daughter, Heather.It took her forever to pose the kids. Happy Monday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Hi Debi,
You have created some Fun Monday crafts. When I looked this morning, I thought the colorful van in the following post was your craft.

Oh, that being mom of a teenager can be very trying. I hope that things are better now.

3:38 PM  
Blogger daddy d said...

Nice planter. The plants must love the color instead of just white.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I LOVE the I love you poster. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home