My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I Want More Ducks And I Cannot Lie (I am so lieing)

Leave it to Joe to save another duckie. We came home from Walmart and Joe found a poor baby trying to hatch. He was stuck in a shell full of flies. Joe brought him inside and cleaned him up and put him under a heat lamp. Which is a lamp that is hot. You were thinking we had some special duck hatching lamp huh? Nope. I am keeping my distance. I have had too many animals die since we lived here in the country. I protect my heart these days.
All the kids came out tonight for a cook out. We did an early Mothers Day dinner. Heather is making dinner for me at her house tomorrow. Cady and Christian are doing the dishes for me. Joe is making me breakfast in the morning. He makes the best omelets. I think I am pretty blessed.

3 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Happy Mother's Day, Deb. Sounds like you have a nice day planned. Willi has made a nice day for me also. We went yesterday and picked up bedding plants and will spend this afternoon in the yard. I like getting my hands dirty. Hope you are feeling better and your day is a good one!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

You are blessed. I know what you mean about protecting your heart. After burying three cats, Daddy D and I live in a home without pets. Besides pets do not fit our current busy life style.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Debi,
Where are you? Are you okay? Or are you living the good life and are too busy to blog?

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home