My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I Am The Queen of Fugly


It was Thursday that I had my teeth Jackhammered from my face. I thought the first night would be horrible. It wasn't that bad. Late Friday I started looking a bit puffy. Oh, just on the one side mind you. Today I look like half of Bugs Bunny. Hey,Whats up Doc? It hurts . It's not over the top pain but it's there. But I look so creepy. Now I have to go to town to pick up 2 of my grandsons. We have to go to Walmart to get kid supplies. Like food.I am sure I will see everyone I have ever known today. I'm lucky that way.
The first night one of the ducklings died. Maybe mom sat on him. But there are two left and they are doin great. Moma still has eggs in her nest but doesn't seem to want more babies. Thursday night she had 3 eggs that were cracking and peeping. Sometimes it takes a while for them to hatch. For some reason she rolled them out of the nest and let them get cold and they died in the night. Little beast! Christian and Seth are staying the night tonight. It's Mothers day tomorrow and I thought Heather would want them home . Jimmy (husband) decided to let them stay with us and make Heather breakfast in bed and sleep in .We will go over after she gets her breakfast. I think we will make something for mom tonight. I have tons of craft stuff for them to use. I am so happy to see posts from some of my favorite girls, mjd, gawilli and Molly. This is the blog you go to ,to get away from the madding crowd,ha ha. I enjoy all of you. I have been slow in posting this week. I will pick up the pace this week-end. Grandkids give me lots to post about. Have a happy Saturday everyone. Picture is Grandpa Joe and Christian 11 and Seth 5yrs old

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Oh my heavens I hope you are feeling better. The anxiety of the dentists office just makes the actual hurt even worse I think. Sounds like they did a number on you.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home