My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

More Grandsons



I have 5 Grandsons but you really only see Gage. He is always with me. These two cuties are the sons of my son Billy. The older is Jaylon. The baby is Nehemiah aka "Brother". Joe is going to dig out his big army tent and Billy is going to bring Jaylon out to camp in the back yard by the creek next week. Camping, I'll pass thanks. I grew up camping every summer in the Sierras or out near Virginia City,Nevada. My Dad would stay for 2 weeks and then go home and back to work for 2 weeks. He would then return and take us home. We found out later that he wasn't at work but with one of his many women. My Mom was a sweet lady. Back in those days women didn't have as many options. Got off subject, sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Hi Debi,
I am enjoying your many pictures in your last few posts. I stopped by before work this morning, but I came back for a closer look. You have a fine looking family. The camping that Billy and Jaylon do is sure to be fun.

Nehemiah is such a fine name.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I am not a big fan of camping, either. I just need to shower every day, is all. I think that you can actually die from feeling gross.
It's true.
Sorry about your dad. My Mum was (is) a real piece of work, too. I often wonder why my dad put in 7 years with her.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home