My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just Wondering

Is it offputting for me to admit that as a teen my friends and I used LSD? I haven't been a teen since 1973.

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

I wasn't putoff about the LSD use. In some of your posts, you have alluded to some kind of substance use in earlier times. I am a little more concerned about the bad memories the fire pictures brought back for you. I did hesitate to post the fire pictures; maybe I made the wrong choice.
Take care.

1:43 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

It didn't put me off either. You and I grew up during the same time. Maybe that's why I can relate so well.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

Hey, LSD is probably more useful than all of the anti-depressants doctors seem to be doling out these days, it is in fact a mind expanding substance, whereas, anti-depressants tend to be mind numbing (which isn't necessarily a bad thing I guess)... I probably don't know what I'm talking about, but in answer to your question, no it wasn't off-putting to me...

3:09 PM  
Blogger bichonpawz said...

Nope....in the 70's everyone was using some sort of mind-altering substance and look at the world then vs. now!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger bichonpawz said...

You went to RUIDOSO!!! One of my favorite places besides Cloudcroft and Santa Fe and Taos!! Of course, I lived in NY so all of those places are quite fascinating to me...I bet the jazz fest was a blast!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home