My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Mountain Blues Festival



After a crazy week with the grandkids I was ready for a break. We almost never get out. Walmart and home. Last Saturday Joe and I ran up the mt to Ruidoso and got tickets to the Mountain Jazz Festival. Even Cady went with us. She didn't really want to go but she wasn't given a choice. She loved it. Great music up in the cool pines. Beer and food too. Found Lynne (band aid for one of the bands!) and after several hours of good music, we all went to Cattle Barons for dinner. We spent too much money but since we never get out we decided not to sweat it. Not even once did I bitch or complain. Okay, I did bitch about being outside and still having to breathe so much cigarette smoke. Around the 15th of next month it will be illegal to smoke in all public places. Yeah!! Took a few pictures of my beautiful girl. Pictured is Joe, Cady and my friend Lynne.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I had to laugh at your Cady in the top photo. She looks like my Kayla in almost every photo...
Not terribly impressed. :)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home