My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Oh Happy Day


Dead Mice,da da da,Dead Mice, da da da, Dead Mice aren't much fun.(yes they are)

They don't come when you call, they don't poop in your house at all, Dead Mice aren't much fun( yes they are). This is to be sung to the tune of "Dead Puppies". It's an old Dr Demento favorite of mine. When I woke up this morning I could not wait to check the traps. Ya know,looking for the bodies. Well there wasn't even one. Then today when the house was quiet due to Gage napping,I heard that wonderful sound "SNAP". There's nothing like the sound of a trap going off. It was the trap in the fireplace. I'm pretty sure they have electronic doors in there. It's like the entry to Walmart. I really could not care less if they suffer. I just don't look. It's my home. If we were a business the Health Dept would red tag us. Tonight as I was sitting here in my room, I heard the "sound" again. Another one at the fireplace. Unfortunately sweet Cady was home and didn't like it. She thought we should free the damn thing. Well, in the first place,,no way. And then of course there was a little matter of extreem bodily damage. Gee, breaks my heart. Do I sound heartless? Oh well. They are vermin,they are the enemy. They gotta go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Hi Debi,
You have had three posts since my absence. I will come back after work to read the others. I think mice are cute, but thet need to stay outdoors where they belong. One time, we had a mom and some babies under a bookcase. I think that there were 13 babies. One of the problems is that mice can have so many babies. We had a cat at the time. After hearing the mice squeak and figuring out that we had mice, we put the cat next to the bookcase, and Daddy D moved the piece of furniture. Poor old Mittens just sat and looked at the mice as the momma ran outside. We vacuumed the babies...kind of sad.

3:55 AM  
Blogger debi said...

Oh you gave me such a great laugh."I think mice are cute,we vacuumed the babies".I love that.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

I recently found a mouse skeleton in my basement when I was cleaning out some stuff recently...

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home